A comprehensive plan builds on all of the interlocking pieces of your financial life. The comprehensive plan, which we build in your first month as a client and then revisit throughout our relationship with you, covers:
- Insurance – Including life, disability, home, auto, liability, health, long term care
- Taxes – Optimizing your tax bill to maximize wealth
- Social Security Benefits Optimization – Finding the best possible strategy for your circumstances
- Estate Planning – Making sure you, your family, and your legacy are taken care of for the long term
- Retirement/Spending Projections – Calculating the best possible way to meet your lifestyle goals
- Plus many other areas such as identity protection, college tuition planning, unclaimed property, Roth IRA conversions, business retirement plan design, saving strategies, budgeting, and more…
Our financial planning services go hand in hand with our investment management services.