At Briaud Financial Advisors, we pride ourselves on our culture of continuous growth, integrity, teamwork, and professionalism. We are seeking a warm-hearted Office Receptionist to work alongside our office manager and staff. Someone who wants to add to our culture through their attention to detail and dedication to taking care of clients’ needs.
In this role you will:
- Open/close the office and maintain professional appearance of office common areas.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls; set messages as appropriate.
- Prepare conference room for client and prospect meetings.
- Greet clients and visitors. Offer and provide refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Scheduling client meetings and sending meeting reminders.
- Handle and process daily mail: open and distribute; manage UPS shipping.
- Coordinate logistics for lunch meetings.
- Organize employee/client events and gift planning.
- Provide support to Advisors as needed, including setting up client meetings and suggesting ways to enhance our client service.
- Assist Office Manager in maintaining office supply inventories including office items, postage meter, firm stationary (e.g., Company letterhead and logo envelopes), business cards, custodian supplies, staff supplies, kitchen items, etc.
If you have the following, we want to talk to you:
- Extreme level of detail — You see and care about the little things that others overlook.
- Professionalism – You continuously exhibit personal integrity and professional initiative.
- Passion for exceptional service – You understand the value and difference in types of service, Ritz Carton and/or Disney World.
- Coolness under pressure — In stressful situations, you persevere and are OK shouldering the burden of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills — You are able to simplify complex topics and can communicate trust and calm.
- Humble spirit — You know the areas you need to grow in professionally and you embrace constructive criticism. You strive each day to be a little bit better than before.
- Team player – You are flexible, highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year of work experience or 5 years of equivalent work experience
- Superior working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- 1+ year of experience in financial services industry (preferred).
Briaud Benefits Include:
- 10 paid company holidays along with 3 weeks of paid leave
- 401(k) with employer matching (eligible after 1 year)
- HSA/FSA/DCFSA availability
- Continuing Education – paid professional dues, conference attendance, additional training, etc.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume and highlight why this role interests you.
Ready to Apply?
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.