Briaud Financial Advisors is looking for an Office Manager that enjoys serving and taking care of people. Your primary jobs include assisting our two partners with office management, managing calendars, greeting clients, and answering inbound calls. To be successful in this role, you should be someone that enjoys interacting with people but is also self-motivated and organized.
Any candidate must have the following to be considered:
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to work with and preserve confidential information
- Ideally, a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of work experience or Associate’s Degree with 5 years of work experience
- Demonstrated excellence in an area (i.e. academics, sports, previous job, hobby, etc.)
- Exceptional conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere by greeting guests and answering inbound phones calls
- Scheduling client meetings, internal meetings, and appointments
- Assisting with client and employee onboarding
- Managing the company’s relationship with vendors and IT support
- Organizing travel arrangements, conference plans, client events, and staff celebrations
- Updating office spreadsheets, reports, and agendas
- Tracking and ordering office supplies and overseeing office upkeep
- Completing general office duties and special projects as assigned
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits provided include health insurance and 401(k) plan among others.
Ready to Apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.