Financial Planning Internship
Briaud Financial Advisors is looking for a full time, paid intern who is interested in the field of financial planning. You should be highly motivated, thorough and very detail oriented. You should be able to prioritize multiple projects, conduct yourself in a professional manner, and enjoy working in a team oriented environment.
At Briaud, we believe that the right answer is not always the popular one, but when it leads to success for our clients, it’s the only one that matters. As a fee-only firm, we promise to minimize conflicts of interest to our clients, and you won’t ever have to sell products.
In order to be considered for our internship, you must have:
- Demonstrated excellence in an area (i.e. academics, sports, previous job, hobby, etc.)
- Excellent conceptual and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- An ability to navigate Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- A genuine interest in personal finance, investments, economics, and helping others
An Intern’s responsibilities include:
- Completing special projects that further our company’s strategic goals
- Establishing or executing new accounts, transfers, deposits/withdrawals, trades, and other admin items when needed
- Supporting our Financial Planners and Associates as needed
Ready to Apply?
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.