Financial Planning Associate
Briaud Financial Advisors is looking for a Financial Planning Associate who is dedicated to taking care of our clients’ needs. Each day you will work on a variety of projects, including retirement and tax projections, financial plans, and reviewing estate and insurance documents, all for the purpose of helping clients reach their financial goals. This role supports our Financial Planners. Our desire is for the selected candidate to grow into a Financial Planner role in our organization over time. If you enjoy problem solving and want to serve others, we hope to speak with you.
Any candidate must have the following to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree with work experience
- Demonstrated excellence in an area (i.e. academics, sports, previous job, hobby, etc.)
- Excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme level of detail
- An ability to navigate Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Certified Financial Planner™ designation or enrolled in a CFP® program
- Development of retirement projections, income tax estimates, risk management analysis, and estate plan review
- Establishment or execution of new accounts, transfers, deposits/withdrawals, and trades
- Contributions to the development and implementation of financial plans for clients in support of the financial advisors
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits provided include health insurance and 401(k) plan among others.
Ready to Apply?
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.