At Briaud Financial Advisors, we pride ourselves on our culture of continuous growth, integrity, teamwork, and service. We are seeking a Financial Planner who wants to add to that culture and provide excellent financial planning to take care of clients’ needs. In this role, you will work in conjunction with Advisors and other technical specialists to develop financial advice for clients.
In this role you will:
- Provide objective, unbiased financial advice to a diverse mix of clients by evaluating financial planning opportunities as well as addressing general client financial needs
- Develop and deepen relationships with existing clients through regular client contact and meetings
- Contribute to the development, presentation, and implementation of financial plans for clients
- Develop retirement projections, income tax projections and estimates, risk management analyses, and estate plans with subsequent recommendations
If you have the following, we want to talk to you:
- Passion for financial planning and helping clients — You’re committed to helping people on a personal level and you’re in this industry to do that.
- Ownership and initiative — You can be counted on to follow through on commitments and take on new challenges.
- Superior conceptual and problem-solving skills — Solutions come naturally to you and you aren’t afraid to think outside the box or look for unconventional answers. And if you don’t know the answer, you go and find it.
- Excellent communication skills — You keep others in the loop on what’s going on and are proactive in updating those you work with.
- Humble spirit — You know the areas you need to grow in professionally and you embrace constructive criticism to help get you where you want to be. You strive each day to be a little bit better than before.
- Demonstrated excellence — You have excelled in academia, athletics, or maybe you are just really nerdy about a particular hobby. Whatever the area may be, you excel in it.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics or related experience.
- 2+ years of experience in investment management and/or financial advisory services with demonstrated ability to develop and manage financial plans and manage client relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with various financial planning, CRM, portfolio management and document management software.
- Three weeks paid time off
- Flex Time
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Continuing Education – paid professional dues, conference attendance, and training
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Note, we do not sell financial products and business development is not required for this role.
Please submit both a cover letter and resume for consideration
Ready to Apply?
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.