Financial Planners support Lead Advisors and manage Financial Planning Associates (FPAs) to provide excellent service to our clients in all areas of Financial Planning. A successful Financial Planner ensures that the Lead Advisor is well informed about everything going on with a client so that they can pick up that relationship at any time.
Any candidate must have the following to be considered:
- Certified Financial Planner™ designation
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of work experience
- Demonstrated excellence in an area (i.e. academics, sports, previous job, hobby, etc.)
- Excellent conceptual, problem-solving and communication skills
- Extreme level of detail
- An ability to navigate Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
A Financial Planner’s primary responsibilities and duties include:
- Work with clients to ensure that they receive excellent service by developing strong relationships and responding to all client requests promptly.
- Carry out all actions related to client meetings including preparation, notes, follow-up actions, and participating in client meetings to deliver a high-quality product and explain complex financial planning concepts.
- Lead FPAs so that they are able to do their job well and provide regular feedback. Take work prepared by FPAs (including but not limited to tax projections, retirement projections, insurance analysis, etc.) and develop the ideas for each specific client.
- Work with Lead Advisor to develop ideas to deliver to clients. Present materials to the Lead Advisors for review prior to delivery to clients.
- Develop expertise in one or more areas of Financial Planning.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits provided include health insurance and 401(k) plan among others.
Ready to Apply?
For consideration, please forward a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.